- Issue Time
The 9th Annual Asia Mining Congress, Asia’s largest and most influential mining investment and capital raising convention to take place on 12 – 15 March 2013 in Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre Singapore.
The 9th edition will bring you a fresh structure with a clear focus on National Mining Companies, Global Mining Projects and Junior Miner Showcases.
Over 1500 SENIOR EXECUTIVES attend the Convention every year to discuss recent industry’s developments, capital raising and financing options as well as new projects and partnerships opportunities.
What to expect in 2013?
You will get updates from the world’s major miners, biggest investors and most important governments on which mining and metals markets you should look out for and where the industry is heading. Investors will be able to pick their potential targets more easily based on project size, location and resource.
Next year, Asia Mining Congress brings you:
· Regional Forums focusing on South East Asia, North Asia, Australia, Americas and Africa
· Key Country updates led by Asian & Global Mining Ministers and national key stakeholders
· Investor Forums for Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Venture Capital, private, off-take and institutional investors
· Key government sessions to give you the latest updates on mining laws and regulations in the region.
· NEW Global Executive Mine Managers Show – Highlighting best practices in mine management and operations to advance profitability and productivity
· NEW The World National Mining Companies Congress – bringing together major miners and national mining companies to discuss partnership models, collaborations and balancing commercial and national interests
· MORE networking opportunities and meeting arrangement services. We will be expanding our meeting concierge service and allocate more meeting rooms at the exhibition area to make sure everyone gets to meet who they want to meet.
Asia Mining Congress is the only mining congress in Asia which brings you the opportunity to hear the strategies and business objectives of major miners and end investors from Asia and internationally on top of outstanding networking and partnership opportunities. Our delegates agree and return every year! Join us and see for yourself! We look forward to welcoming you to Singapore next March.